My guest on this episode of Increase Your Impact was my sister, Janine Langman. Janine joined me to talk about mental health and strategies we can use to balance our own mental health in order to live our most impactful lives!
Full Blab Replay:
- Introduction & Welcome (0:00)
- Topic Overview (Mental Health) (02:00)
- Bell Let’s Talk, Depression Hurts
- Janine’s Mental Health Story (05:30)
- Whelmed But Not Overly Blog – Time to Get Real
- The dangers of Dr. Google (17:25)
- Leads to confirmation bias, trust Doctors, not the Internet!
- Benefits of self-care (18:25)
- Exercise, nutrition, etc.
- Most helpful counselling advice for managing mental health? (19:50)
- Make your bed every day, The Power of Habit and routine.
- Finding the motivation to get better (22:20)
- For Janine it was her daughter and wanting to be a good influence.
- How has your life improved since you improved your mental health? (23:45)
- Feel more like herself, enjoying life, looking forward to things, much more time for what she wants.
- What are your top suggestions for people struggling with mental health? (30:30)
- What does Impact mean to you? (36:15)
- What Impact do you want to have on the world? (37:15)
- How has improving your mental health helped you increase your impact? (38:15)