Are you looking to make a leap to a new role at your current company? Maybe get on with a top company in your industry? Or perhaps be thinking about making a complete switch in career direction? I can help you in all of these areas with my career coaching.
I have the experience of climbing the corporate ladder combined with the history of making the change from the corporate world to the roller coaster ride that is entrepreneurship. I have also been involved in many hiring decisions over the years and know how to help you optimize your personal brand and marketing materials such as resumes and LinkedIn profiles to set you up for success.
During our Career Coaching sessions we will work together on areas including:
- Determining your best fit through personality, strengths and values assessments.
- Going deep and exploring what brought you where you are today and what you will need to do to get where you want to go.
- Exploring any limiting beliefs or fears that are holding you back from making a change.
- Developing plans and strategies to responsibly deal with any financial uncertainties that can accompany a career change.
- Preparing you for success in your job hunt through resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile reviews and mock interviews.
Regular Coaching Sessions
Regular coaching sessions are each 1-2 hours in length and can occur as frequently as works for your schedule, up to a maximum of four times per month. This is my most common type of coaching package and allows learning and growth to take place over a few weeks or months as ideas and plans really crystallize. The content can be adjusted each week to reflect the priorities of your life at that point in time.
Coaching Intensives are full or half day coaching sessions where we dive deep into the current challenges and get really focused in a distraction free environment to come up with solutions and a plan of action to break through the challenges. Intensives are best used to make a massive and quick leap in progress or to work through and overcome a particularly large challenge.
Resume, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Review
During my career in the corporate world I reviewed many job applications, resumes and LinkedIn profile and will use the knowledge and experience gained to help you increase the chances of success in your job hunt. Any resume, cover letter or LinkedIn profile review includes a one-hour followup discussion where I can share my thoughts and help you make any required updates.
Contact me today to schedule your introductory conversation and let’s get to work!
Regular Coaching Sessions
- 4 Sessions/month = $369
- 2 Sessions/month = $189
- 1 Session/month = $97
- Full-day (8 hours) = $499
- Half-day (4 hours) = $299
- Resume & Cover Letter Review = $97
- LinkedIn Profile Review = $97
- Mock Interviews = $97
*All coaching packages come with a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the support you are receiving or the progress you are making.